Friday, November 14, 2008

HugaMonkey Baby Slings!!!

I would be completely lost without my slings. My wonderful husband bought me a gorgeous silk sling after Sam was born. I loved it so much, I had to have a sling to wear everyday. I finally settled on one. A plain black cotton sling. No special features, but it had a huge price tag. If only I had searched around! You see, I was so unfamiliar with slings. I found an ad in the back of a magazine and thought that was it! Oh, the things I have learned!
One of those things is that HugaMonkey has a great selection of high quality baby slings with prices starting at $25! No, that's not a misprint. Even better? Organic slings start at $35! They also have free shipping and free returns! Absolutely no restocking fees!


Keep your baby close. There will be fewer tears, and you and your baby will share so much more when you bring them up to your level! Babywearing is simple. There are several ways that you can use slings to safely carry your baby. Check out http://www.hugamonkey.com/ and be sure to visit their sale page for reduced prices on great slings! At HugaMonkey, their goal is to provide every mommy and daddy in the world with a funky, fashionable and affordable high quality sling. Leave those heavy infant carriers in the car and enjoy the freedom that comes with a sling!

No comments:

Post a Comment