Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Adorable Kidorable!



Have you heard of Kidorable? I hadn't. Not until recently. Boy, have I been missing out! Kidorable is every child's dream! Rain Gear, backpacks, tees and towels. Dinosaurs, Pirates, Frogs, and more! And that's only the beginning!
Logan has the coolest towel around. We received a medium Kidorable Fireman Towel and it fits Logan's 6 year old frame! The colorful towel is really plush and dries my little guy's skin after a shower or a quick dip in the pool! It's colorful and it has a neat "hood" which is shaped like a fire helmet! Perfect since his daddy is also a firefighter! The towel is generous in size and when Logan slips the hood/hat on his head, he spreads his wings and flies around the house. It is really a lot of fun. I was a little worried about washing it. There are so many details, I thought something was bound to come unraveled or unstitched. It came out perfectly. This towel was put together well. And that brilliant red didn't fade a bit. It's still Fire Engine Red! This towel also comes in a smaller size for babies and toddlers! Now, only if it came with lights and sirens!

My oldest guy loves his backpacks, and he has several. He started his collection just after he turned one and within a few months he was taking his "pap pap" everywhere! I saw this cute Dinosuar Backback and was able to take a closer look! Sam loves it. The dinosaurs are soft and padded. The bag is roomy and the straps are adjustable for a perfect fit. I was able to pack a change of clothes and diaper, wipes, toothbrush and toothpaste, and a few extras. There was even room for Sam's stainless steel water bottle! The backpack is waterproof, made with PVC, making it is easy to clean. Sam has worn it a few times, packed with everything he needed for an afternoon with his grandparents!
I also loved this little tee offered by Kidorable. I received the matching hat. The Dolphin Sun Hat is bright blue and it features a comfortable chin strap to hold it in place. While Sam usually hates hats, he tolerated this one for a few hours. We received lots of compliments! After a rough day spent playing in the yard, I noticed a few streaks of dirt. Two days later, I threw the hat into the wash and it was as good as new. I did let it air dry. It is available in a variety of sizes to fit your baby or toddler! One of my favorite things about Kidorable is they offer coordinating lines. So firefighter loving little boys (or girls) can pick up rain gear, towels, gloves and hats, backpack, and more! Each product is quality made and your children will love the playful designs! Your children can be more adorable with Kidorable! Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment