Thursday, May 26, 2011

St. Augustine: Coming Soon!

During the middle of June, we will visit St. Augustine, Florida. Of all the beaches I've visited, this has to be one of my favorites. The history is amazing and it's full of beauty, mystery, and maybe a few ghosts too! I was lucky enough to visit a few times growing up. I loved it so much, I went back! My first parent-free vacation, that didn't involve friends from school, was spent walking through the Oldest City with my favorite cousin and my little brother. We had a great time, except for that horrible sunburn I'll never forget! I've been back once or twice since then and I never get bored. There is so much to see and do! Look for my posts in June.There will be exciting activities, great dining, and I'll share my picks for lodging. See it through my eyes and share our family adventure through photos and reviews! I can't wait to feel the warm sand beneath my feet!
Disclosure: My stay and activities, along with some meals will be provided in exchange for my review. Honest opinions are given.

No comments:

Post a Comment