Friday, July 8, 2011

Sun Protection For Kids!

Logan and Sam love being outdoors and they especially love the beach. I always use sunscreen, but I like the extra protection of clothing that was made to block harmful rays. It doesn't wash off, so I know they are covered.
This year, Tumblegum sent Logan and Sam a rash guard and board shorts. The board shorts were roomy and longer than the shorts I've bought them before. That means more UPF coverage! The rash guards fit well and there is even a little room to grow! The material is my favorite feature. It's super soft with almost  a silky texture.
I also took a few pictures without the rash guards. I don't often see children on the beach with rash guards and I've often wondered why. Maybe they are not as popular on the east coast or maybe parents are not aware of them. I would recommend that you purchase a set. It gives me peace of mind to know my kids are protected!Tumblegum created a sun wear line of UPF 50+ garments ranging from surf suits to sun hats, designed  specifically for infants, toddlers and kids. The swimwear is irritation and chemical free UV protection! All fabric is light and breathable making it a fantastic fit for beach, lake and water adventures. I love the vibrant colors and fade-free prints! 
Disclosure: I was sent a set of Tumblegum swimwear for Logan and Sam for the purpose of this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments:

Post a Comment