When Logan was born, I became much more aware of germs. I shuddered at the thought of putting him into a high chair when we went out to eat. Before our first dining out experience as a family, I bought a cover so my baby would never accidentally touch any surface of those high chairs. After Sam arrived, I had a cover, but I was also spoiled with a portable high chair. It was great when I could use it. I discovered it didn't work with all tables. When I shopped around for a high chair for a special baby girl, I found several to choose from at Fisher-Price! Animal Krackers™ Home & Away™ 3-in-1 High Chair is perfect for home AND travel! It also serves as a booster seat!
Better for Baby
Promotes Comfort & Security
• Three-position recline accommodates even the youngest eaters
• Fewer germs—easy-to-sanitize tray & cover!
Better for Mom
• Three products in one—great for home & away!
• Height adjusts to grow with baby
• Nano-Tex® spill-resistant fabrics are machine washable & easy to clean
• Convenience—tray removes with one hand (because baby might be in the other!)
• Casters make it easy to move around
Babies 'R Us!
Disclosure: I was sent a high chair for a special little girl. No monetary compensation received.