Saturday, February 18, 2012

For the House

Authored by Greg Fletcher


I went to http://www.expertsatellite.com/direct-tv/direct-tv-jackson-new-jersey.html see about getting some more sports channels for my house and wouldn’t you know it, the second I got a package I started watching a lot of trash TV. I’ve been avoiding it for years because it’s not good for the mind but at the end of the day it’s what I really enjoy vegging out to when I get home from a long day at the office. I like some of the new sitcoms on TV like How I Met Your Mother and of course, Two and a Half Men, but those don’t hold my attention nearly as well as shows like The Real Housewives of Atlanta and other stuff like that. Even The Real World which I thought was for total young people has captivated me…I don’t know what it is about reality stuff that really entices me but I can’t get enough of it! I shouldn’t tell anyone else that…it’s kind of embarrassing since I’m nearly 40 years old and a seasoned professional when it comes to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment