Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rosetta Translation Services

I've never traveled to another country, but I would love to in the near future. I have a few countries on my wish list and one day I want to hop on a plane and go! A simple dictionary (I know enough to ask for the most important things in French and my husband could manage some Spanish) would be enough for my family, but our needs are very basic compared to business needs. If you are lucky enough to travel for business, or if you deal with foreign businesses, you may need to work with translation companies on a regular basis.
Rosetta Translation is a translation agency headquartered in London with offices in New York, Paris, Luxembourg and Shanghai. They offer translation services to corporate clients and they specialize in legal, financial, technical, and medical translation. Their translation company offers services which include transcription, interpreting, document translations, subtitling and localisation services across 150 languages. They store translations into a database, which speeds translation time of future documents, and saves their client's money!
Consider Rosetta Translation service if you're looking into translation agencies! They have high standards and work closely with clients. They guarantee quality of their services and offer great rates! You can even contact them for a free instant quote!.

No comments:

Post a Comment