Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Vegging Out

This guest post from Mickey Garza

I love just vegging out and watching Direct.TV on the weekends. I think it’s crazy so many people are always out running and jogging and doing things outside when they could be watching the Food Network or even HGTV! I am such a homebody, let me tell you, and I know it would be good for me to get outside and get some fresh air every once and a while but you know, I also work really hard during the week and I get no more joy out of anything than I do being at home with a TV and a glass of wine. IT’s the weekend, afterall, so staying home doesn’t make me feel too guilty because it’s not like I’ve got kids or anything like that. My parents live far away so I don’t visit too often and I’ve got a cat, not a dog, so I don’t even need to walk him or anything! I love that there are so many great shows on the weekends and that they’re all imminently nappable.

No comments:

Post a Comment