Wednesday, July 4, 2012

North Carolina: Brunswick Islands


North Carolina happens to be one of my favorite places to visit. The state has beautiful mountains, great shopping and dining, and some of the most beautiful beaches I've visited. Brunswick Islands will give you a taste of southern charm and a small town feel. It's the perfect place to spend time with your loved ones. Uncrowded beaches allow you to spend quality time together and there's no rush, just a laid back lifestyle that will enable you to get that much deserved rest that you crave! When I visited last, I think I appreciated the unspoiled beaches most of all. The weather was gorgeous and I didn't have to escape the heat. It was perfect! The steady ocean breeze kept me cool and left me feeling refreshed!

If you really want a vacation to get away from it all, this is it! Here, you can do a lot or a little. Spend the day fishing or kayaking. Swim or sit back and watch the dolphins play. You can shop or play golf or spend the day going back in time at one of the museums! After the sun sets, dine on fresh seafood or eat at one of the many great resturants! They offer wonderful vacation rentals if you want to take the family (or extended family) for a nice, long visit. Their beachfront homes are great for reunions or catching up! I am already thinking about my next visit. Out of all the beaches I've visited, the beaches of North Carolina are my favorites! Plan your vacation soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment