Monday, September 17, 2012

Adventures In Canada!


Almost six years ago (or was it seven?) I took off on a wonderful adventure with my cousin. We experienced many new things throughout our trip. My fondest memory had to be our stop in beautiful Canada! Victoria, British Columbia was near the end of our Alaskan cruise. I kept thinking they saved the best for last. It had to be the most beautiful place I'd seen. The green was so vivid and the air was so fresh. The mountains were majestic and the area was breathtaking. I knew I wanted to go back and I've talked about it ever since! Maybe one day I will! If I do, I would want help to make it the best trip it could be! My Canada Trips can help!
 If you have never been (or even if you have) you should consider planning a trip! My Canada Trips can help you with all the details! Personalize your trip and pack your bags. Need a few ideas?

  • The Rocky Mountaineer - experience the Canadian Rockies onboard this world famous train
  • Canada Tour and Stay - The Rocky Mountaineer combined with stays in Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper and Vancouver
  • Canada Coach Tours - All coach tours, or combine coach and train!
  • Alaska Cruises - an unforgettable addition to your holiday experience
  • Canada Self Drive Tours - tours from 3-18 days!
  • Multi-Centre - Combine any or all of the above for your ideal holiday!

  • My Canada Trips carefully selects and handpicks the best quality and value Canada holidays, hotels, Alaska cruises and tours with the assurance of full financial protection. After checking them out, I want to save for a Canadian Rail Tour with my family. I think it would be the perfect way to relax and take it all in! So if you're looking for adventure, maybe even a little romance, let My Canada Trips help plan your ultimate Canadian adventure!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment