Sunday, February 3, 2013

"Tee Time" Holidays!


I'd need the luck of the Irish to play a good golf game. I never really had the opportunity to play golf, but I have an appreciation for golf courses. They're beautiful! I think I could be tempted to play on a course if the location was amazing enough. Hopefully I could find some Irish luck at Druids Heath Golf Course in Ireland! I couldn't imagine standing on their golf course and not being distracted by the beauty around me. Maybe luck has nothing to do with it. Maybe it's the beauty that would level the playing field because everyone would be distracted by the gorgeous surroundings. Of course, it could have the opposite effect and cause the most passionate golfers to forget everything but the ball in the midst of all that beauty. It would be amazing either way! From there, I'd visit Fairmont with spectacular views of medieval town of St. Andrews. Gorgeous!


I found a wide selection of golf holiday destinations. Plan a trip to the 4 star Barcelo Marbella Golf Hotel, which is located in the exclusive town of Guadalmina in the heart of the Costa del Sol near the resort of Puerto Banus. Travel to Lisbon and stay at the Penha Longa Hotel! The owners, Ritz Carlton, have invested in both the hotel and golf courses. The resort boasts 27 holes of fantastic golf, The Atlantic golf course (18 holes) and the Monastery golf course (9 holes). They offer a great challenge and also catch your imagination with some historic ruins and other stunning views! I'd need help to make the most of my next golf vacation. A European destination would be wonderful. The only thing I'd need to think about is my game!

No comments:

Post a Comment