Friday, October 5, 2012

Buying Sunglasses!

I have the hardest time picking out sunglasses. The websites I have visited in the past seem to have an unlimited selection, which isn't good at all. By the time I've viewed what feels like a few thousand, even after filtering by price and color, they all start looking the same. When I shop online, my husband usually has to leave the room to avoid dealing with my frustration. When I shop (more specifically, when I shop for sunglasses) I open as many tabs or windows as my computer will allow and I flip back and forth until I can narrow my selection to a manageable number. It's enough to bring on a massive migraine. This process may take hours, and the entire time I'm seeking my poor husband's input! Sounds like a wonderful way to spend an afternoon, right? I was so relieved when I found a site that was easy to navigate and I didn't have to open multiple tabs. I knew it could be a wonderful shopping experience! It seems I'm not the only one that doesn't care to sort out the non-stylish frames from the designer frames. I like being able to find the newest products.

I like being able to search for women's glasses, men's, or shopping by brand! It makes it easier to find the perfect pair! When I can shop by price, style, and color I can find what I'm looking for faster and with less frustration. It's nice when you can make your shopping experience a little easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment