Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stock Up For Your Next Outdoor Adventure


 When I was a little girl, I would go camping with my family. When we started going camping, we went in tents and I remember having a great time. Except of course when it rained. When it rains, it pours. Inside. I prefer to stay dry, so as long as the forecast called for clear skies, I enjoyed my time spent "roughing it." After getting married and having a couple of kids, my husband asked if I'd like to take them camping. We have a tent and he thought we should use it. While I prefer hotels and clean bathrooms, I told him yes. With one condition. We had to have an air mattress! If we didn't have such a problem with venomous snakes here, I'd let the kids use a sleeping bag.
I enjoy camping shows where you can have some hand on time with a product that interests you!  If you're looking for a tent, it's nice to have visit a site with online support to help you find the perfect tent for you or your family! Warm weather is just around the corner. It's time to start planning a camping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment