Thursday, November 15, 2012

Buying Gifts For The Outdoor Lover!

I enjoy holiday shopping. I'm just about finished this year and I couldn't be happier! I started early and made lots of lists. I'm the type of person that always has a list! For Christmas, I had three lists. I had a wish list where I wrote ideas next to each person I wanted to shop for, a to do list, and a done list! I went a little overboard, but it keeps the stress levels down. I still get stressed out when I try to decide on gifts for certain people. I have three loved ones that are so difficult to buy for! My mother-in-law has just about everything and I feel like I buy her the same type of present each year. My brother and my dad are just as difficult to buy for. They have everything too, and since they're guys, I am completely in the dark when it comes to cool stuff that guys would like!

One thing I've found, is that you can't really go wrong when you buy them outdoor stuff, unless they don't like the outdoors, of course! But if they do, gift certificates to use at their favorite outdoor store are great stocking stuffers, and if you are familiar with their hobbies, you can browse the products offered at a particular site based on that knowledge! It makes it easier to decide on the perfect gift! My brother and dad love hunting and fishing, and I know I can depend on a great site to help me find a gift they could use and enjoy. If the store has a large selection of products for those categories, I just decide on my budget and have a cup of tea while I shop! The best stores make it so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment