Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fold & Go... Don't Leave Home Without It!

I bought a bouncer for each of my children. They were great, but there was plenty of room for improvement. They were bulky and you couldn't pack them easily for travel. That meant, I was on my own when we travelled or went to my parent's house. My children loved their bouncers, so I relied on them when I cleaned house or cooked a meal. Recently I was chosen to test drive a few of Infantino's great products. The Fold & Go Bouncer is everything I loved about my previous bouncers, plus they added everything that was missing. Short of automatic diaper changes. We can't have it all, can we?
The Fold & Go Bouncer is light and easy to set up. I love the soft fabric in more muted tones. I don't miss the neon blue at all! Most of you might know what I mean! The Fold & Go Bouncer features:
•Unique easy-to-fold, space saving design.

•Includes plush seat, padded head support and waist harness.
•Removable entertainment bar adjusts and includes two detachable toys! The toys are also within baby's reach!
•Comforting bouncing action occurs with baby’s natural movement.
•Machine washable seat cover.
•Simple, no-hassle assembly!
•Requires 3 "AA" batteries
•For babies up to 25lbs (11.3kgs)
 
When I first opened the package I was eager to test it out. I couldn't wait to see how easy (or hard) it was to fold. I quickly and very easily assembled all the pieces. Next, I inserted the batteries. When I folded the bouncer, I could not believe it! I could easily fit this in my backseat or trunk and take everywhere! And it was simple! Vacations, grandparents, even room-to-room with such ease! Before, the bouncer always stayed in the living room. I did not have much freedom when I was doing laundry (too much back and forth to make sure baby was OK!) and when I needed to take a shower, (let's be honest-how many of you could actually fit that in when baby napped?) it was difficult to pick up my baby and wrestle with the other bouncers, trying to get them into the bathroom. With this bouncer, I had no problems! I would definitely purchase this for myself or as a shower gift. It is the most versatile bouncer on the market, in my opinion, and I only wish I had it years ago! Infantino's Fold & Go Bouncer you get moving with thoughtful improvements designed to make your life easier! I couldn't say this about other bouncers, but Don't Leave Home Without It!!!!
Disclosure: “I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products to as part of my participation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment