Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Plan A Trip With Coby!

I've never hesitated to take a long drive with Logan. When he was a little over a year old, we drove to NYC without stopping for the night. We took bathroom breaks and stopped to eat. He was a perfect angel, never once complaining during the seventeen hours it took us to get there. I wouldn't dream of doing that with Sam, but thanks to Coby, we made it to Orlando without a hitch! When we woke the kids for our little adventure, my husband had everything connected and ready to go. These units are simple to hook up, and we did it within minutes without reading the instructions. I did go back and read, just to make sure we had it right! Coby's TFDVD7752 Portable Tablet DVD player puts entertainment in the palm of your hand. This ultra-portable player slips easily into a briefcase or carry-on, while the 7" widescreen display, dual screen system and 2 headphone jacks let you share a premier private listening experience. The player also includes a built-in AV input jack for connection to external devices, including VCRs and video game systems.
Features:

Dual screen system allows you to share entertainment easily


7" Widescreen TFT LCD

DVD, DVD±R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, JPEG, and MP3 Compatible

Dolby Digital decoding

Digital and analog AV outputs

2 headphone jacks for private listening

Anti-skip circuitry

Convenient on-screen display

Multiple language, subtitle, and camera angle support

Parental lock controls

Car kit included

I've had portable players before. The brand I had was expensive and hard to use. I had to buy all the accessories too, which can (and did) really add up. With Coby, everything we needed was in the box! All we had to do was add movies! The screens were large enough to satisfy my kids. The images were crisp and clear, much better than I expected. The sound was great too! Even without the headphones, it was wonderful! The headrest mounting bags were great and really protective. They didn't fit my husband's headrests, but we were able to use plastic ties, which held them in place for the duration of our trip. It made it a little more difficult to change the DVDs, but it was worth it! I can honestly say, I'd be willing to travel to NYC using our new Coby. I think the ability to use both DVDs and games would keep my kids entertained the entire trip! Now, if only each screen played a different DVD! If you are thinking about taking a road trip for Spring Break, order this portable DVD player now! It may help you keep your sanity too!

Disclosure: I was sent this unit in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments:

Post a Comment