Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Reviews from Ambassador Avery

The following reviews were all done by our Away We Go Reading Ambassador Avery, age 12. Terrific job Avery!

I Want To Do Yoga Too by: Carole P. Roman

"This book is about Hallie. She wants to do yoga with her mom. Instead she is left with Robin. Robin has her do various yoga poses, but Hallie doesn't know they are yoga. The poses she does are Tree, Airplane, Butterfly and Cobra. All the while she is complaining that she wants to do yoga too. I like that she is doing yoga even though she doesn't realize it."

If You Were Me And Lived In Mexico by: Carole P. Roman

"Mexico sounds like an interesting place to live. I would like to see the Chichen Itzu. I think the Mayan culture is cool so I would like to see other Mayan structures also. I like this book because it gives you a lot of information about the Mexican culture."

If You Were Me And Lived In France by: Carole P. Roman

"France seems like a fascinating place to live. I would like to see the Eiffel Tower, and climb to the top. I would also like to see the Louvre. I like this book because it gives you a lot of information about the France culture."

No comments:

Post a Comment