Friday, September 4, 2009

Omaha Steaks! Taste The Difference!

Omaha Steaks. My husband raved about them for years, but until recently, I had never tried them. My perception was that they would be comparable to good supermarket meats, and they cost the same if not more. I really did not think that they would be worth the extra cash. After receiving The Celebration Pack and two different packs of chicken, I will gladly eat my words. Everything I thought is being thrown out of the nearest window.
The Celebration Pack includes:
4 (4 oz.) Filet Mignons
4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops
4 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks
2 (1 lb. pkgs.) Sirloin Tips
4 (6 oz.) Marinated Salmon Fillets
6 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes
10 Potatoes au Gratin
My first thought was that the portions were tiny! I know these are good portions, but usually I go out and eat a 6-8 ounce steak and a salad. After grilling a 4 ounce Filet Mignon, I am thinking differently. This small cut has big flavor. It cuts like butter. Really! I can cut it with a fork! I will say the same about the Top Sirloin! The flavor is so impressive, I found myself eating slowly, savoring the superb flavor only found in the finest cuts of beef. When I finished, I was full, and I had actually enjoyed my meal to the fullest! My husband was right. These are well worth the asking price. Omaha Steaks may cost a bit more than ordinary supermarket meats, but they bundle assortments and discount them substantially. You can also stock up on overstocks! The stuffed baked potatoes had a buttery mild flavor and everyone loved the Potatoes au Gratin! Salmon lovers will love the gourmet Marinated Salmon Filets! I'll say their chicken is some of the best that I've had! The Oven Roasted Chicken Breasts and the Mediterranean Chicken Breasts were flavorful and the seasoning was mild. I love it when the flavor of various meats are highlighted instead of smothered! Omaha Steaks certainly knows how to enhance natural flavors!
Check out Omaha Steaks and see what they can bring to your table. I'm impressed! The Celebration Pack and the Chicken Breasts were shipped frozen. When they arrived, everything was still frozen and packaged in a nice reuseable cooler! Omaha Steaks is family owned since 1917. Omaha Steaks uses Grain-fed Beef which is inspected by the USDA for your safety. Their beef is naturally aged to unlock full flavor & tenderness and hand trimmed for consistency. Each product is individually vacuum-wrapped to eliminate freezer burn and allows you to thaw just the number of steaks you need. Then each product is flash-frozen to capture freshness and flavor. You will always get fast and friendly expert service! I gotta hand it to them. They know their beef! I can taste the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment