It’s Orlando's most immersive and memorable family dining experience -- Dine With Shamu at SeaWorld Orlando. Guests get closer than ever to SeaWorld’s majestic whales while enjoying a delicious menu of seasonal and sustainable items at a reserved poolside table.
They’ll get an incredible glimpse into the interactions that occur between SeaWorld’s trainers and whales. They’ll find out what makes killer whales such unique animals. And, everyone will learn about the many things we all can do to help save valuable ocean resources and habitats by enjoying sustainable and natural foods.
It’s a behind-the-scenes experience that will connect guests to the world we share like never before and it’s only at SeaWorld Orlando.
SeaWorld’s commitment to the world we share extends into the food we serve. All items served at Dine With Shamu are seasonable, fresh and sustainable. The summer menu includes:
- All-natural, grain-fed Black Angus strip loin
- 100% natural cinnamon-cured roasted pork loin
- Rosemary-glazed free range grilled chicken
- Filet of cod (certified sustainable)
- Seasonal sides including lemon butter herb-roasted red potatoes, summer vegetable lo mein, cucumber salad, mixed green salad, summer fruit salad, and coconut Caribbean rice
- Baked goods made fresh at SeaWorld
- Signature desserts
- Special kids’ buffet
Dine With Shamu is $49 for adults and $24 for children (ages 3 through 9) and is not included with park admission. Prices do not include tax.
Advance reservations can be made at SeaWorldOrlando.com (starting July 14) or day-of inside the park at the reservations center.
Disclosure: I have a previous relationship with SeaWorld, but I was not required to share this information.