- What advice do you have for authors that want to reach out to bloggers for book reviews?
I would say: take a look at their blog and get a feel for what the blogger enjoys reading and to see if you like their style.
- What is your favorite part about being a blogger.
Meeting other bloggers and indie authors
- What is your favorite book? Character? Author?
Favourite books: The Paper Bag Princess by Robert Munsch
Freckle Juice by Judy Blume & the Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling
Favourite characters: Wonder Woman & Darth Vader
- What genre do you enjoy the most?
- How long have you been a blogger?
Not long at all..only 3-4 months. I’m a newbie.
- Which social media platform do you enjoy the most?
Instagram. I’m a visual person and like looking at pictures, especially of food. Lol.
- What advice do you have for authors when it comes to creating their own blog?
Make it personal and not just about promoting your work. Throw in things you take interest in so we can get to know you better.
- How much time do you spend blogging and posting to social media each week?
I will usually post something 1-2 times a week. It depends on what I have going on. It can be challenging with 4 kids sometimes.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself still blogging of course :) My kids will be older, so I’ll definitely have more time to read and review books.
But I would love to be able to review books for a publishing company.
- Where can we find you? Blog: princessofpaperback.wordpress.com