Friday, May 29, 2009

I Have Some Serious Carrier Envy Here!

The Kokopax Classic Carrier is reminiscent of days of old. A modern twist with gorgeous prints and the transformation is nothing short of amazing. Is there anything that I don't like about it? Yes, and that's the fact that I don't actually own one. I am seriously envying those that do. I can see my little guy perched on my back, looking over my shoulder while I do everything from cleaning to cooking. I wouldn't worry about his little fingers when I am next to the stove. Out on the town I'd smile as I passed other moms toting toddlers. My hip wouldn't ache because my little guy wouldn't be sitting on it all day, especially since this is the easiest position for us to use with the sling. I do have a backpack carrier, but it looks better in the woods, and on my husband's back. Kokopax is more compact, and it is perfect for men and women.
Features:
made with 100% cotton canvas
anodized aluminum frame
comfortable shoulder straps
adjustable frame to fit individual user
padded waist support
handy storage pocket
kickstand for easy loading
5-pt. safety harness
ties to secure pax protector™
toy ring to attach koko™ or other toys
weighs approximately 2.7 lbs.
fits in airline overhead bins
for use from 6 months to 2 years (or up to 35 pounds)
patent pending
includes green carry bag
My oldest loves hats, and I love them too. I was a little disappointed that Sam hates them so much. Kokopax offers coordinating hats and these are darling! If you get a carrier, how can you refuse the matching hat? The Savannah Sun Baby Hats are available in sizes 6-12 mos, 12-18 mos, and 18-24 mos. It features a no-fuss chin strap and it's made from high quality cotton canvas. It's the cutest way to give your baby a little shade! Of course, if you get the hat, you must get the matching tote!

The Blakely Ring Tote has all the room I need, with plenty to spare! The tote includes an attachable mini-tote which is perfect for change, credit cards, or license! It is made of coordinating 100% cotton canvas and it features a durable nylon lining. Three deep convenient pockets and a separate zipper pocket make the tote practical and functional. The tote doubles as a diaper bag and I find that I have more than enough room for Sam and Logan's necessities and mine. The key fob is nice and I love the bottle/beverage compartment. It keeps my water or Sam's cup out of the way! The handles are comfortable, but a little part of me wishes there were shoulder straps. I guess I wouldn't feel that way if I had the Kokopax Carrier! But since Sam is stuck on my hip for the next year, with a traditional sling, I'll just have to do my best and hang on to the handles for dear life. If I don't, curious little hands will reach out of the sling and take my new bag, dumping it's contents for all the world to see. Visit www.kokopax.com and enter code gerbab2009 at checkout for a 10% discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment