Friday, July 26, 2013

Two More Reviews From Ambassador Tea

This time Ambassador Tea is reading and reviewing Carole P. Roman's books about different cultures.


"I sort of liked the book. I have french in my blood. I would really want my name to be Clara. (I think Jacqueline is a bit long.) I would probably love going to the top of the Eiffel Tower over and over again. I would want to play football a lot.  (Soccer IS one of my favorite sports.) This book would be great for anyone that wanted to learn about France."



"The book was interesting. It was kind of cool to know that some cities are over 2,000 years old.  This book kind of reminded me of the Avatar and what he might have called him mom and dad.  The food sounded weird to me.  I may want to visit here one day."

~Tea, age 10

No comments:

Post a Comment